Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo ED2 「Okura Asuka - Prime number ~Kimi to Deaeru Hi~」

TVアニメ「さくら荘のペットな彼女」ED2 大倉明日香 - Prime number〜君と出会える日〜
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo ED2 「Okura Asuka - Prime number ~Kimi to Deaeru Hi~」
Release Date: 2013/02/27
Catalog No. : ZMCZ-8234
Download (MP3): mediafirekiwi4sharedputlocker

Track List :
1. Prime number~君と出会える日~
2. Prime number~君と出会える日~ (Blue Sky VER.)
3. Prime number~君と出会える日~ (Instrumental)
4. Prime number~君と出会える日~ (Blue Sky VER.) (Instrumental)




1. Prime number~君と出会える日~



2. Prime number~君と出会える日~ (Blue Sky VER.)



6 comments:

  1. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I
    could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding
    one? Thanks a lot!

    My web page: Slim Green Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. tHOSE links above aren't working, such a shame!!! Anyway, I already downloaded the full working albums and I will share this to you guys cause.. why not right?


      CLICK HERE TO download all THE FULL ALBUMS

      CLICK HERE TO download all THE FULL ALBUMS


      ALL SONGS ARE INCLUDED SO HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

      Delete
  2. I'll right away clutch your rss feed as I can not in finding your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Kindly let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    My web-site :: Acai Berry Fresh Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no doubt very soon it
    will be famous, due to its feature contents.

    Stop by my website ... Buy instant income

    ReplyDelete